The Yamaha Explorer Seascooter is an entry level model designed for younger recreational divers and snorkelers. Cruising at speeds up to 2.5mph (4km/h) with a depth rating of 30ft (10m) the Yamaha Explorer is perfect for shallow dives, snorkeling adventures or chasing fish, as a result this entry level Seascooter is the perfect introduction for those younger explorers!
Both a locking mechanism, spring-loaded triggers and dual triggers ensure the unit only activates when you want it to. A Locking Mechanism behind one of the triggers is made for travel and storage and stops one of the triggers from being pulled, flick the switch and you can now use it. Spring-Loaded Triggers shut the motor off when ever you let go of one of the triggers so you don’t have to worry about it motoring off by itself. Dual Triggers mean the unit will only activate when both triggers are pulled so you have to be in full control of the unit for it to work. If you let go of one or both hands it will turn off so it can’t run away from you.
The Explorer Floats so if you let go of it it will just bob to the surface to be retrieved. The propeller housing is Fully Caged on the front and rear so small fingers can’t reach the propeller.
Yamaha Explorer Seascooter Highlights
- Suitable for ages 8+
- Speeds of up to 2.5mph / 4kmh
- Weighs 5.8kg / 12.6lbs
- Run time up to 60 mins with normal use (Continuous use up to 20 mins)
- Fully waterproof construction
- Extremely compact design
- Safety features include safety grille, auto shut-off and dual trigger operation
- Positive buoyancy (The Seascooter is designed to be used in salt water. It will have less buoyancy in fresh water, and may slowly sink in fresh bodies of water.)
- Powered by sealed lead acid battery
- GoPro Mount Included (GoPro Camera not included)
More information can be found on the official Yamaha Seascooter website by clicking HERE
We supply a range of spare parts for this Seascooter, such as replacement batteries and chargers. You can see those and more by clicking HERE