My phone is described as water tight, so do I really need an Aquapac?
- Click here for more info.
What’s so special about these cases?
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through one without a problem
- and get great photos and video
- and your touchscreen will work normally
- They’re not just 100% waterproof – they’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
- It has 2 lash points – which means it’s easy to hang up or tie down!
- It’s supplied with a carabiner to attach it to your backpack, or your belt
- It’s securely, submersibly waterproofed thanks to its quick and simple ziplock seal
- The seams are welded together with high frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won’t go yellow in the sun)
- and the case will still be soft and functional in the extreme cold.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
How waterproof are they?
Submersible – protected against immersion for 30 minutes to a depth of less than 3ft/1m.
- Colours: Matt Black, or Safety Orange
- Materials: TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- Weight: 1.8oz / 50g
- Country of Origin: Designed in the UK. Made in Taiwan.
What else do I need to know?
- Some phones will float in these cases and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can usually use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
- We offer a wide range of different phone cases. Click here to see the complete collection.